This short course covers the selection criteria of interior finishes, acoustics fundamentals, speech privacy, sound transmission, interior walls and partitions, commercial ceilings, floorings and lighting. WHO CAN BENEFIT? Anyone who deals with construction, management and sales/leasing of commercial buildings. This could include property developers, builders, building surveyors, building controls officers, real estate agents, facilities and property managers, commercial leasing agents and sales brokers, tradespeople and legal professionals advising clients on commercial property issues. CONTENT FOCUS This short course is derived from a university course taught in New Zealand. Please refer to the below chart to appreciate how applicable the content is to different property markets.
- Commercial Interiors COURSE NOTES Unlimited
- L11.1 Indoor Environment 00:20:00
- L11.2 Indoor Environment 00:35:00
- L12.1 Interior Construction 00:25:00
- L12.2 Interior Construction 00:45:00
- Commercial Interiors TEST 00:15:00